The OpenDataSoft platform allows you to publish and explore datasets, but you can also use it to build fully customized content pages, mixing editorial content as well as data visualizations built from your own datasets.
Content pages can be used to:
- Complement and organize your data portal by configuring a home page and by creating pages on specific topics (your project, the data license...).
- Write editorial content directly on the platform and share it, as a direct link or through an embed.
- Build advanced dashboards with dynamic visualizations on your portal, and share them.
- Creating a simple content page
- Customize a content page with HTML and CSS
- Integrating content