Analyzing data usage¶
Go to the Analytics > Data page.
There are seven indicators :
- Dataset activity: Download and API calls of most used datasets. Please note that there are two different scales for the downloads count and the number of API calls on each side of the chart.
- Total datasets: Total number of datasets in the catalog.
- Total records: Total number of records in the catalog.
- Top datasets: The 3 datasets with most API calls. Those are the datasets that drive the usage on your portal.
- Least used datasets: The 3 datasets with least API calls. Those datasets may have not met their audience yet.
- Theme popularity: Distribution of popularity among themes. Allows you to understand what data your users look for.
- Tag cloud: Distribution of popularity among tags. Allows you to understand what data your users look for.